Charitable contributions from organizations and individuals provide critical financial resources for our statewide efforts to reduce the impact of problem gambling in Nevada. Please review the information below to see which of our many support opportunities best suits your charitable giving plan.
All Organizational Members receive the following benefits, in appreciation for your generous support:
• Membership Certificate and “New Member Welcome” public announcement
• Organization Member listing on Council website and in various Council publications
• Member discounts on fees for education and training programs provided by the Council
• Designated voting representative for annual election of Board of Directors.
For details on recommended levels of membership, see attached: Membership Information
NEVADA MEMBER - $100 Annual Contribution
All Individual members receive updates on Nevada Council news and activities and enjoy these benefits:
• Membership certificate and “New Member Welcome” on Council website
• Member discounts for education and training programs provided by the Council
• Member voting rights for annual election of Board of Directors.
COMBINED NEVADA & NATIONAL MEMBERSHIP - $135 Annual Contribution
(Save $40 off National Council membership rate)
Make one annual contribution to become an Individual member of the Nevada Council and receive individual membership in the National Council on Problem Gambling, with these added benefits:
• Quarterly National News newsletter
• Bi-monthly subscription to Addiction Professional magazine
• Discounts on National Council literature and National Conference registration